Sunday, September 13, 2015

Getting Ready

So we are getting ready to go to CHOP on Monday. Cavan had to get blood work last week at 7:00 AM before food and before his meds. He was a rockstar. Doesn't even flinch when they draw blood. A Scooby Doo on the iPad helps a lot! 
Yesterday we had to go to Philly for a pre-admission meeting. We had Ronan, Anya and Cavan and boy was it an adventure! They said it would be about an hour. Three hours later we were home and were exhausted! They gave us this manual to go over this weekend to give us an idea of what would happen. I must say, it's crazy how much information is in here. But it was so helpful! And yes- I already read it.  We purchased some things that Cavan would need to help him ease into the diet. We are good to go for Monday morning! 
I think I am feeling kind of eh about it. Overwhelmed would be a good way to describe it. There is just so much information I have to learn. And fast.  I am not looking forward to beginning it but I am so looking forward to the outcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment